Cape Coral is a vibrant and friendly community, with all the beauty that you expect from Southwest Florida.
With over 400 miles of canals – boating, fishing and water sports are a significant enhancement to your quality of life.
Cape Coral is the largest city in Florida between Tampa and Miami.
With golf courses, tennis, boating, athletic parks, and natural preserves, “The Cape” provides activities for all ages.
It’s economic growth and educational system, combined with top public safety standing, make Cape Coral one of the most desirable locations in the entire world.
Nestled between the Caloosahatchie River and Gulf of Mexico, it’s surrounded by world famous Sanibel, Captiva, Caya Costa, Gaspirella, Pine Island resorts, and also the Matlacha Aquatic Wildlife Preserve and Ft. Myers Beach.
Being a boating community, instead of a beach community, sets us apart from the rest of Florida.
Beaches, marinas and waterfront restaurants are everywhere for fun boating destinations.
Other entertainment attractions in and around Cape Coral include:
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark
- The annual Aquatic Festival
- The annual Boat Parade and Cardboard Boat Regatta
- The annual Synchronized Swim Show
- Eagle Skate Park, Four Freedoms Park, Four Mile Cove Eco Preserve, Rotary Park, the Yacht Club and more
- The Cape Coral Art League
- The Cape Coral Arts Studio
- The Cape Coral Historical Museum
- The Cultural Park Theatre